Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed August 13, 2014
Japan's GDP Slumps
Japan’s economy contracted at an annual rate of 6.8 percent in the second quarter, after rising almost that amount in the first quarter. Joe Weisenthal of Business Insider joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to take a look at what is going on with Japan’s gross domestic product.