Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- Keene Police Release Riot Photos, Ask Public To Help ID Suspects
Word of Mouth
Wed June 5, 2013
Jeopardy Champ Supercomputer "Watson" Has A New Job: Customer Service
If you’ve ever felt like customer support from a call center is a hopeless case, there are now statistics to back that up. Forbes recently reported that fifty percent of calls that go through call centers go unresolved. IBM hopes to change that by putting their new star employee on the job - a super-computer named Watson. You remember Watson, right?
Here to fill us in on Watson’s post-jeopardy career is Steve Gold, IBM’s Vice President of Watson Solutions.