Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue October 23, 2012
On Jobs And The Economy: Frank Guinta
This week we continue our series on jobs and the economy by talking to the candidates in the 1st congressional district.
We start with the incumbent, Republican Frank Guinta of Manchester. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.