Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue July 16, 2013
Juror B37 Speaks Out About Zimmerman Verdict
Originally published on Tue July 16, 2013 6:21 am
Days after a jury found George Zimmerman not guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, we're hearing some details about how the jury reached its verdict. One of the anonymous jurors, B37, has begun to speak out.