Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Wed May 30, 2012
Jury Deliberates For Eighth Day In Edwards Trial
Originally published on Wed May 30, 2012 5:47 pm
The jury in the John Edwards trial deliberated for an eighth day on Wednesday. The panel has asked for little guidance as it debates the fate of the two-time former presidential candidate. Edwards is accused of soliciting almost a million dollars from a pair of wealthy donors to cover up his pregnant mistress. Jeff Tiberii of North Carolina Public Radio talks to host Melissa Block from the Federal Courthouse in Greensboro.