Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu March 27, 2014
Jury Deliberating In Dartmouth Rape Trial
A jury is deliberating the case of a former Dartmouth College student accused of raping a female student inside her dorm room.
Last May, Hanover police arrested then-20-year-old Parker Gilbert, a freshman from London, on multiple counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault. The arrest followed a complaint from a female student who said she was attacked after Gilbert entered her unlocked dorm room.
Parker pleaded not guilty and the defense argued the sexual encounter was consensual. A judge dropped two of the charges this week.
The trial started March 17.