Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Thu June 27, 2013
Key Witness In Zimmerman Trial To Return To The Stand
Originally published on Thu June 27, 2013 5:24 am
Wednesday marked the third day of testimony in the murder trial of George Zimmerman. The neighborhood watch volunteer is accused of killing unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin. Among those testifying was a key witness: Rachel Jeantel. She testified that she was on the phone with Martin when he was attacked.