Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu April 3, 2014
Labor Ruling May Be Tipping Point For College Sports
By Tom Goldman
Originally published on Thu April 3, 2014 7:53 am
Last week, a National Labor Relations Board ruling gave football players at Northwestern University the right to unionize. Northwestern is challenging the decision. The NCAA supports the appeal.