Most Active Stories
- The Man Who Turned Life Into Magic
- Construction of Balsams Could Begin In June, But There Is A $28 Million Catch
- Incidents Of Abuse And Neglect Plague New Hampshire's Lakeview Rehab Center
- Last Living Shakers Authorize N.H. Craftsman To Produce Iconic Chair
- N.H. Bill Would Ban Smoking In Cars When Children Under 18 Are Present
All Things Considered
Mon May 28, 2012
A Laconia Artist Paints Soldiers at War
For this Memorial Day we wanted to tell you about a unique art installation at the New Hampshire National Guard headquarters in Concord.
It’s a series of paintings by Elaine Morrison of Laconia, depicting soldiers at war. She tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about the paintings.