Most Active Stories
- Granite State Has Highest Rate Of Breast Cancer
- Whole Foods' Pricey, Personal Formula Could Put Pressure On N.H. Farmers
- After Pilot, 'Bar Exam For Teachers' Set To Launch State-Wide
- UNH Math Professor Receives 2014 MacArthur 'Genius' Award After Prime Number Discovery
- Brown Disagrees With GOP 'Personhood' Plank
All Things Considered
Mon May 28, 2012
A Laconia Artist Paints Soldiers at War
For this Memorial Day we wanted to tell you about a unique art installation at the New Hampshire National Guard headquarters in Concord.
It’s a series of paintings by Elaine Morrison of Laconia, depicting soldiers at war. She tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about the paintings.