Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue October 16, 2012
Lamontagne Outlines His "Prosperity Agenda"
Ask any voter, or candidate for political office, this election cycle about the top campaign issue, and you’re bound to hear “jobs, jobs, jobs.”
As such, we'll talk with each candidate for governor about how they plan to improve New Hampshire’s economy and create jobs. We begin with Republican candidate Ovide Lamontagne, who has dubbed his economic plan the "Prosperity Agenda." He speaks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.
All Things Considered