Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue October 16, 2012
Lamontagne Outlines His "Prosperity Agenda"
Ask any voter, or candidate for political office, this election cycle about the top campaign issue, and you’re bound to hear “jobs, jobs, jobs.”
As such, we'll talk with each candidate for governor about how they plan to improve New Hampshire’s economy and create jobs. We begin with Republican candidate Ovide Lamontagne, who has dubbed his economic plan the "Prosperity Agenda." He speaks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.
All Things Considered