Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth - Segment
Wed February 15, 2012
The Latest Upgrade in Multitask Efficiency
Between documents, e-mails, instant messages, news feeds, Facebook and browsers, on-screen real estate gets a little crowded. Multitaskers keep up with the deluge with bigger screens, riding hard on the tab key, and increasingly, a multiplication of monitors. Many data crunchers preach the benefits of having two, or even three screens operating simultaneously in their workspace. Matt Richtel reports on technology for the New York Times, where he wrote about the multi-screen movement.