Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Tue January 10, 2012
The Latino perspective on the NH Primary
In this latest podcast from the series Feet in Two Worlds, La Opinion's Pilar Marrero and freelance journalist Valeria Fernandez talk about the mood and opinions of Latino immigrants on the eve of the New Hampshire Primary.
Feet in Two Worlds is a project of the Center for New York City Affairs at The New School that brings the work of immigrant journalists to public radio and the web.