Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon March 5, 2012
Legislature vs Judiciary
We talk about the balance of power in New Hampshire government. A number of bills have appeared in the state legislature that would seek to constrain the judiciary; from eliminating the state supreme court to avoiding constitutional review of laws. Today we investigate the friction between the legislative and judicial branches of our state government.
David Campbell: Democratic State Representative from Nashua
Brandon Guida: Republican State Representative from Chichester
John Greabe: Professor at the UNH School of Law
We'll also hear from...
Bill Raftery: author of the Gavel to Gavel blog for the National Center for State Courts, which follows New Hampshire and other state legislatures on judicial issues.