Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth
Tue April 9, 2013
Let's Play Ball! A Report From The Red Sox Home Opener
The Red Sox faithful are holding their breath for a resurrection after a 26 game deficit behind the Yankees and a dismal .426 winning percentage last year. Yesterday, New Hampshire’s own Darren Garnick was in attendance at Fenway’s opening day, one face in a crowd of thousands hoping for a win under New Hampshire native – and new Red Sox skipper, Ben Cherington. Darren is a former business columnist and contributor to New Hampshire magazine and joins us today to discuss opening day, the Red Sox, and the New Hampshire fans who love them.
Arts & Culture