Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu September 27, 2012
Lisbon Man Killed In Accident In North Country
A 66-year-old Lisbon man died Thursday afternoon when he lost control of his vehicle, according to a news release from the state police.
The accident occurred about 2:30 near Exit 43 on Interstate 93 as William Griffin was driving Chevrolet pickup towing a trailer.
Griffin was thrown from the pickup as it rolled several times suffering "traumatic injuries."
Exit 43 is in Littleton just north of U.S. Route 302.