Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu September 27, 2012
Lisbon Man Killed In Accident In North Country
A 66-year-old Lisbon man died Thursday afternoon when he lost control of his vehicle, according to a news release from the state police.
The accident occurred about 2:30 near Exit 43 on Interstate 93 as William Griffin was driving Chevrolet pickup towing a trailer.
Griffin was thrown from the pickup as it rolled several times suffering "traumatic injuries."
Exit 43 is in Littleton just north of U.S. Route 302.