Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu September 27, 2012
Lisbon Man Killed In Accident In North Country
A 66-year-old Lisbon man died Thursday afternoon when he lost control of his vehicle, according to a news release from the state police.
The accident occurred about 2:30 near Exit 43 on Interstate 93 as William Griffin was driving Chevrolet pickup towing a trailer.
Griffin was thrown from the pickup as it rolled several times suffering "traumatic injuries."
Exit 43 is in Littleton just north of U.S. Route 302.