Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
London 2012: The Summer Olympics
Mon July 30, 2012
London Olympics Bring New Rules For Boxing
By Mike Pesca
The sport of boxing has struggled for years with the question of scoring. A scandalous result in a 1988 bout led to the implementation of a computer system, which had plenty of flaws of its own. These Olympics, the scoring has been overhauled.