Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue July 1, 2014
Long-Time Concord Monitor Editor Named Pulitzer Prize Administrator
Former Concord Monitor Editor Mike Pride has been named the new administrator of the Pulitzer Prizes.
Pride previously served as co-chair of the Pulitzer Prize Board.
The appointment was announced today and is effective Sept. 1.
Pride served editor of the Monitor for 30 years.
He says he is honored to have been chosen.
“I will serve the Pulitzer Board is every way possible to carry out its mission of identifying and celebrating excellence in American journalism, arts, and letters and music,” he said.