Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed July 3, 2013
A Look At The Economy Midway Through 2013
Originally published on Wed July 3, 2013 1:45 pm
This week marks the halfway point of the year. Where is the economy today?
This also is the 4th anniversary of the start of the “recovery.” The GDP has been growing non-stop since late June or early July of 2009.
Have most people now completely recovered financially?