Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth - Segment
Thu February 23, 2012
For the Love of Beer
Hops, barley, and love…put them together and you get a pint of really good craft beer. America is in the middle of a beer revolution, and a new documentary explores how women are helping to shape the movement.
For the Love of Beer follows a group of female brewers and bar owners at the epicenter of craft brew culture: the Pacific Northwest. Producer Alison Grayson joins us to talk about her project.
You can catch a screening of the film at The Music Hall in Portsmouth on March 2nd.