Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Mon January 13, 2014
Lower Gas Prices At N.H. Pumps
Gas prices in New Hampshire have fallen nearly 3 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.38.
The average comes from GasBuddy.com's daily survey of 875 gas stations in the state.
The national average has fallen slightly last week, to $3.29 per gallon.
The state prices are 2 cents per gallon lower than the same period last year and are a penny higher than a month ago.
The national average has increased 6.8 cents per gallon in the last month and stands 3.4 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
GasBuddy operates NewHampshireGasPrices.com and over 250 similar websites.
All Tech Considered