Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon January 13, 2014
Lower Gas Prices At N.H. Pumps
Gas prices in New Hampshire have fallen nearly 3 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.38.
The average comes from GasBuddy.com's daily survey of 875 gas stations in the state.
The national average has fallen slightly last week, to $3.29 per gallon.
The state prices are 2 cents per gallon lower than the same period last year and are a penny higher than a month ago.
The national average has increased 6.8 cents per gallon in the last month and stands 3.4 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
GasBuddy operates NewHampshireGasPrices.com and over 250 similar websites.
All Tech Considered