Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Mon January 13, 2014
Lower Gas Prices At N.H. Pumps
Gas prices in New Hampshire have fallen nearly 3 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.38.
The average comes from GasBuddy.com's daily survey of 875 gas stations in the state.
The national average has fallen slightly last week, to $3.29 per gallon.
The state prices are 2 cents per gallon lower than the same period last year and are a penny higher than a month ago.
The national average has increased 6.8 cents per gallon in the last month and stands 3.4 cents per gallon higher than a year ago.
GasBuddy operates NewHampshireGasPrices.com and over 250 similar websites.
All Tech Considered