Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Tue February 18, 2014
Maker Of 'Candy Crush' App Files For I.P.O.
Originally published on Tue February 18, 2014 3:51 pm
“Candy Crush Saga,” the addictive smartphone game, is no longer just looking for gamers — it wants investors too. King Digital Entertainment, the European gaming company behind the game, filed for an initial public offering today.
Jason Bellini of The Wall Street Journal joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti with details.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.