Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Sat February 9, 2013
From Making Snow Angels To Sledding, Finding Ways To Have #FunInTheSnow
The Northeast's latest winter storm, which the Weather Channel named Nemo, is winding down, but it has left behind more than 30 inches of snow in some places. It's also left a lot of people stranded, either #CoopedUp indoors or stuck in cars overnight on the Long Island Expressway.
For those who did venture out, the storm provided ample opportunity for some #FunInTheSnow. As promised, here are some of the submissions we've received on how you're coping with the storm.
The list on this page will automatically refresh with the latest offerings.