Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Wed February 15, 2012
Managing the Mortgage Mess
An agreement involving national banks and state attorneys general penalizes banks for improper mortgage and foreclosure practices and offers relief for homeowners. Yet some say it leaves far too many without recourse. Meanwhile, the Obama administration has another plan to offer further help. We’ll see how these initiatives might affect New Hampshire.
- Dean Christon - Executive Director of the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority.
- Russ Thibeault - President of Applied Economic Research.
We'll also hear from:
- James Boffetti. - Senior Assistant Attorney General in New Hampshire
To reach the housing hotline at the NH Attorney General's office, call 1-888-468-4454 or go to here