Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Wed February 15, 2012
Managing the Mortgage Mess
An agreement involving national banks and state attorneys general penalizes banks for improper mortgage and foreclosure practices and offers relief for homeowners. Yet some say it leaves far too many without recourse. Meanwhile, the Obama administration has another plan to offer further help. We’ll see how these initiatives might affect New Hampshire.
- Dean Christon - Executive Director of the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority.
- Russ Thibeault - President of Applied Economic Research.
We'll also hear from:
- James Boffetti. - Senior Assistant Attorney General in New Hampshire
To reach the housing hotline at the NH Attorney General's office, call 1-888-468-4454 or go to here