Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
How We Work
Wed November 20, 2013
MAP: Job Recovery By County
To get a glimpse of how each individual New Hampshire county is doing with regard to job recovery after the recession, check out the map below. The graphs cover the period from January 2008 through March 2013, the most recent numbers available.
What you're not seeing: Employment trends upward in the spring and summer months; final figures for 2013 will give us a clearer picture of where we are, but won't be available until next year.
[Click image to view larger.]