Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Wed June 25, 2014
Map: Where To Go Strawberry Picking In New Hampshire
Strawberry picking is a New Hampshire tradition that dates back to the days when “all natural” was a given, not a gimmick. There are over 20 farms throughout the state that offer the chance to “Pick-Your-Own” pint (or quart—more berries just means more jam).
Related story: The Sweet Science (And Big Business) Of Strawberry Picking
Do you know about a pick-your-own strawberry farm we should add to the map? Email us and let us know about it
Scroll over the map below to see your picks for the best strawberry picking in the state!
Ice Cream Map