Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu March 21, 2013
March 22nd New Hampshire News Roundup
Attorney General Michael Delaney announced this week he’s stepping down. Meanwhile, the New Hampshire House has been a hive of activity” with votes in favor of medical marijuana and a higher tobacco tax…while soundly rejecting one casino gambling bill. Will check in with those stories and others that happened in the Granite State this week with a new weekly feature on our show, the New Hampshire News Roundup.
Josh Rogers - NHPR’s State House reporter, Senior Political Reporter and Editor
Dean Spiliotes - Civic scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website nhpoliticalcapital.com
Dan Tuohy - Associate Regional Editor for Patch.com in New Hampshire