Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Wed September 5, 2012
Maryland Governor A Top Democrat Prospect For 2016
Originally published on Wed September 5, 2012 5:56 pm
Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley spoke Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C. O'Malley, who's in his second term, is considered a likely contender for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016. In a routine pilgrimage for candidates considering a presidential run, O'Malley spoke before the Iowa delegation Wednesday morning. But remarks he made this past Sunday, when asked about whether the U.S. economy of "better off" than for years ago, have overshadowed his week in Charlotte.