Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon July 14, 2014
McDonald's Is A Popular Wedding Destination In Hong Kong
Originally published on Mon July 14, 2014 12:34 pm
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne.
You know, nothing says happily ever after like a big Mac - at least in Hong Kong. Their McDonald's has become a popular wedding destination. It's fast food venues now offer wedding packages. The Deluxe includes a pair of balloon wedding rings, and a crystal McDonald's house.
It seems the young couples have fond memories of first dates of Hong Kong McDonald's, where true love blossomed under golden arches.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.