Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Look North Tonight: Aurora Borealis Stargazing Tips
- Updated: Garcia Slams Obamacare But Won't Say How She Is Covered
- UNH Math Professor Receives 2014 MacArthur 'Genius' Award After Prime Number Discovery
- Edible Packaging? Retailers Not Quite Ready For Stonyfield's Wrapperless Yogurt
- New Farmer-To-Locavore Business Model At Odds With State Regulations
Tue August 6, 2013
Medicaid Expansion Commission Weighs Alternative Plans For New Hampshire
The commission tasked with deciding if New Hampshire should expand its Medicaid program heard from a panel of experts Tuesday.
Speakers from the National Conference of State Legislatures and National Governors Association were in Concord to discuss options for Medicaid expansion, and to detail what other states are pursuing.
NHPR Health reporter Todd Bookman sits down with All Things Considered Host Brady Carlson to recap the hearing.