Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue August 6, 2013
Medicaid Expansion Commission Weighs Alternative Plans For New Hampshire
The commission tasked with deciding if New Hampshire should expand its Medicaid program heard from a panel of experts Tuesday.
Speakers from the National Conference of State Legislatures and National Governors Association were in Concord to discuss options for Medicaid expansion, and to detail what other states are pursuing.
NHPR Health reporter Todd Bookman sits down with All Things Considered Host Brady Carlson to recap the hearing.