Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue August 6, 2013
Medicaid Expansion Commission Weighs Alternative Plans For New Hampshire
The commission tasked with deciding if New Hampshire should expand its Medicaid program heard from a panel of experts Tuesday.
Speakers from the National Conference of State Legislatures and National Governors Association were in Concord to discuss options for Medicaid expansion, and to detail what other states are pursuing.
NHPR Health reporter Todd Bookman sits down with All Things Considered Host Brady Carlson to recap the hearing.