Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
- Workers With Disabilities Will Be Paid At Least Minimum Wage In New Hampshire
Tue August 6, 2013
Medicaid Expansion Commission Weighs Alternative Plans For New Hampshire
The commission tasked with deciding if New Hampshire should expand its Medicaid program heard from a panel of experts Tuesday.
Speakers from the National Conference of State Legislatures and National Governors Association were in Concord to discuss options for Medicaid expansion, and to detail what other states are pursuing.
NHPR Health reporter Todd Bookman sits down with All Things Considered Host Brady Carlson to recap the hearing.