Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Tue August 6, 2013
Medicaid Expansion Commission Weighs Alternative Plans For New Hampshire
The commission tasked with deciding if New Hampshire should expand its Medicaid program heard from a panel of experts Tuesday.
Speakers from the National Conference of State Legislatures and National Governors Association were in Concord to discuss options for Medicaid expansion, and to detail what other states are pursuing.
NHPR Health reporter Todd Bookman sits down with All Things Considered Host Brady Carlson to recap the hearing.