Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu February 9, 2012
Medical Marijuana Heats Up Again in NH
With neighboring Vermont and Maine now allowing doctors to prescribe marijuana to their sick patients, a new bill with the same goal is afoot in New Hampshire. But it has an uphill battle as recent similar proposals have failed before. We’ll get the latest on the discussion here, and see how Maine and Vermont are doing, since medical marijuana was approved.
- Tom Reid - Deputy County Attorney in Rockingham County.
- Matt Simon - Legislative Analyst for the Marijuana Policy Project, a national organization that promotes reform of marijuana laws.
We'll also hear from
- John Richardson - statehouse reporter for the Portland Press Herald of Maine.
- Ken Picard - staff writer for Seven Days, a weekly newspaper out of Burlington, Vermont.
Dr Donald Lyman - Chairman of the Technical Advisory Committee on Medical Cannabis of the California Medical Association.