Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri October 12, 2012
Medicare Comments From VP Debate 'In Context'
Originally published on Fri October 12, 2012 5:59 pm
When the vice presidential debate turned to health care Thursday night, it took the candidates into the factual minefield of Medicare. Audie Cornish talks with health policy correspondent Julie Rovner, who points out a few liberties that were taken during the debate.