Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Fri August 10, 2012
Memorial Service Held For Wis. Sikh Shooting Victims
Originally published on Fri August 10, 2012 5:47 pm
A memorial service was held today for the shooting victims at a Sihk temple in Wisconsin. U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the service.