Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Men In America
Fri June 27, 2014
Memphis Preteen Works To Put The 'Bazam' Back In The Bow Tie
Originally published on Fri June 27, 2014 6:33 pm
12-year-old Moziah Bridges is a bow tie aficionado and the CEO of his own company, Mo's Bows.
"I wanted to have that look — that 'bazam' look," he tells NPR's Audie Cornish.
Bridges says dressing well is a big part of growing up to be a man.
Listen to the audio above to hear the full conversation.