Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon July 1, 2013
Missing Charlestown Woman Feared Seriously Hurt Or Dead
Authorities are continuing their search for a missing Charlestown woman.
Kelly Robarge was last seen on Thursday.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said Monday morning that authorities have been searching all weekend for Robarge, but have found no trace of the 42-year-old woman.
She was reported missing late last week.
Attempts by family members to contact her have been unsuccessful.
Police said the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are suspicious, and that an investigation leads them to believe she is either hurt or possibly dead.
The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, New Hampshire Fish and Game and the Vermont State Police are assisting in the investigation.
Police are requesting the public’s help. Anyone with information is asked to call 271-3636.