Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Mon July 1, 2013
Missing Charlestown Woman Feared Seriously Hurt Or Dead
Authorities are continuing their search for a missing Charlestown woman.
Kelly Robarge was last seen on Thursday.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said Monday morning that authorities have been searching all weekend for Robarge, but have found no trace of the 42-year-old woman.
She was reported missing late last week.
Attempts by family members to contact her have been unsuccessful.
Police said the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are suspicious, and that an investigation leads them to believe she is either hurt or possibly dead.
The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, New Hampshire Fish and Game and the Vermont State Police are assisting in the investigation.
Police are requesting the public’s help. Anyone with information is asked to call 271-3636.