Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon July 1, 2013
Missing Charlestown Woman Feared Seriously Hurt Or Dead
Authorities are continuing their search for a missing Charlestown woman.
Kelly Robarge was last seen on Thursday.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said Monday morning that authorities have been searching all weekend for Robarge, but have found no trace of the 42-year-old woman.
She was reported missing late last week.
Attempts by family members to contact her have been unsuccessful.
Police said the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are suspicious, and that an investigation leads them to believe she is either hurt or possibly dead.
The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, New Hampshire Fish and Game and the Vermont State Police are assisting in the investigation.
Police are requesting the public’s help. Anyone with information is asked to call 271-3636.