Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth - Segment
Thu January 19, 2012
Mitt versus the world
As news broke that Mitt Romney might not have been the victor in Iowa after all, his campaign reacted diplomatically, with a statement acknowledging a virtual tie between him and rick Santorum. But diplomacy, especially when it comes to pledges on foreign policy, has been one of the things found lacking in Romney’s campaign messaging, especially from the point of view of the global press.
Gingrich ad in which Mitt is ridiculed for speaking French: