Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
All Things Considered
Thu August 15, 2013
Monitoring Program Part Of State's Plan To Curb Prescription Drug Abuse
Police in Manchester are dealing with the effects of a rising rate of prescription drug abuse. But it's not the only part of New Hampshire seeing the problem.
To learn more about the state's approach to curbing abuse of prescription drugs, All Things Considered host Brady Carlson talks with Dr. Seddon Savage, who serves on the state's Call to Action prescription drug task force. That multidisciplinary group is developing New Hampshire's prescription drug monitoring program.