Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
The Moth Radio Hour: Oct 13
Wed October 10, 2012
Saturday, Oct. 13 – Moth Radio Hour 1206
A special live edition of The Moth at Cooper Union in NYC, "Moth Eaten: Adventures in Food". Best-selling author Adam Gopnik and his wife have an ongoing battle about the proper way to cook meat; celebrity chef David Chang shares his anxiety about receiving, and possibly losing, Michelin Stars; comedian Lisa Lampanelli tells about her hilarious and moving stint at a fitness camp. Hosted by Moth Radio Hour Producer Jay Allison..
For more information, visit www.themoth.org/radio.