Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Word of Mouth
Wed December 5, 2012
Mourning a Loved One Via the Internet
The funeral industry is embracing the digital age. Funeral homes are beefing up their websites and social media to include tributes and photographs of the departed.
Many families living in far flung places for work and school are attending the funerals online. One New Hampshire mortuary is picking up on this national trend, providing live webcasting of memorial services for the first time in the state.
Word of Mouth - Segment