Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Word of Mouth
Wed December 5, 2012
Mourning a Loved One Via the Internet
The funeral industry is embracing the digital age. Funeral homes are beefing up their websites and social media to include tributes and photographs of the departed.
Many families living in far flung places for work and school are attending the funerals online. One New Hampshire mortuary is picking up on this national trend, providing live webcasting of memorial services for the first time in the state.
Word of Mouth - Segment