Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue August 13, 2013
Mulling Over Medicaid Expansion
At the end of the legislative season, New Hampshire lawmakers decided to spend the summer studying whether the Granite State should accept or reject federal funds to extend Medicaid to more residents. A special committee has held weekly sessions on this, with a deadline of mid-October. We’ll find out what they’re looking at and what they may decide.
- Charlie Arlinghaus - President of the Josiah Bartlett center for public policy, a free-market think tank based in Concord. He is a member of the Commission to Study the Expansion of Medicaid.
- Tom Bunnell - Policy consultant for NH Voices for Health.
- Neal Kurk - Republican Representative for Hillsborough. He is a member Medicaid Commission.
- Peggy Gilmour -Democratic Senator from Hollis. She is also on the Medicaid Commission.