Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Mon August 26, 2013
Naked Statistics (Rebroadcast)
Statistics without the struggle: In a new book, Dartmouth professor Charles Wheelan explains how to make sense of the proliferation of data in this digital age, a task he calls “fascinating” and even “fun”! Wheelan also points out the pitfalls, how research can be skewed by biased parties. We’ll study up on the state of statistics.
- Charles Wheelan - Professor at Dartmouth College, author of the international best-seller Naked Economics and the new Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data