Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
All Things Considered
Wed October 30, 2013
Nashua Mayor Alleges Police "Smear Campaign" Related To Contract Dispute
The mayor of Nashua, Donnalee Lozeau, says the city police department, led by Chief John Seusing, have investigated her and her husband, David Lozeau, partly over contentious negotiations on a new police labor contract.
Jonathan Van Fleet is Managing Editor of Content at the Nashua Telegraph, which has been reporting on this story for several months and has filed a Right To Know request for police files on the investigation related to David Lozeau. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about the investigation and the contract negotiations.