Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
All Things Considered
Wed January 2, 2013
Nashua Telegraph Hopes To Keep "Voice" of Area If Sold
We’re starting 2013 with a big story in New Hampshire media – the owners of the Nashua Telegraph, the second largest daily in the state, are putting that newspaper up for sale.
Charlie Perkins is a media consultant and New Hampshire journalism veteran. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about the potential sale of the paper, why publications owned by a sister company (including the New Hampshire Business Review) were sold to Yankee Magazine, and the state of New Hampshire media at the start of the new year.