Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
All Things Considered
Wed January 2, 2013
Nashua Telegraph Hopes To Keep "Voice" of Area If Sold
We’re starting 2013 with a big story in New Hampshire media – the owners of the Nashua Telegraph, the second largest daily in the state, are putting that newspaper up for sale.
Charlie Perkins is a media consultant and New Hampshire journalism veteran. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about the potential sale of the paper, why publications owned by a sister company (including the New Hampshire Business Review) were sold to Yankee Magazine, and the state of New Hampshire media at the start of the new year.