Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu June 28, 2012
NBA Hopeful Davis Trademarks Unibrow Phrases
Originally published on Thu June 28, 2012 12:34 pm
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. The NBA draft is today. And the likely number one pick has two amazing physical features. Anthony Davis is 6'10" and he'll make millions with his shot-blocking skills. He's also got a famous unibrow. Davis has just trademarked the phrases his unbroken brow has inspired - fear the brow and raise the brow. Davis told CNBC not even a deal with a razor company could get him to shave it. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.