Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon December 30, 2013
Nearly 2K PSNH Customers Still Without Power After Winter Storm
Nearly 2,000 Public Service of New Hampshire customers are still without power following last night’s winter storm.
Most of the customers without power are in the central and western parts of the state.
Several hundred customers in Newport, Grantham and Claremont are affected.
PSNH spokesman Mike Skelton says crews have been working throughout the day to repair power lines damaged by broken branches and heavy snow.
At the height of the storm, Skelton says PSNH had 10,000 customers without power.