Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
Mon July 21, 2014
New England Reacts To The Immigrant Surge
By The Exchange
We discuss New England's reaction to the surge in unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S.- Mexico border, and what it means for the national debate on immigration.
Listen to the program here:
- Ron Abramson– NH immigration lawyer, founder of Immigration + Solutions. He is himself a naturalized citizen, originally from Chile.
- Fergus Cullen- Former chairman of NH Republican party, principal of Fergus Cullen Communications, a research, advocacy, and public affairs consulting company. He is also founder of Americans by Choice, a national organization supporting immigration reform.
- Jessica Vaughan– director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies. She is also an instructor on Immigration Policy at Northwestern University Center for Public Safety and a former State Department employee.