Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon July 21, 2014
New England Reacts To The Immigrant Surge
By The Exchange
We discuss New England's reaction to the surge in unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S.- Mexico border, and what it means for the national debate on immigration.
Listen to the program here:
- Ron Abramson– NH immigration lawyer, founder of Immigration + Solutions. He is himself a naturalized citizen, originally from Chile.
- Fergus Cullen- Former chairman of NH Republican party, principal of Fergus Cullen Communications, a research, advocacy, and public affairs consulting company. He is also founder of Americans by Choice, a national organization supporting immigration reform.
- Jessica Vaughan– director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies. She is also an instructor on Immigration Policy at Northwestern University Center for Public Safety and a former State Department employee.