Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
All Things Considered
Fri September 21, 2012
New Filings Show Finances for Candidates, But Not For Independent Groups
The political ad barrage is here. Watch a TV show or check out a YouTube video and you’re likely to see the commercials. Same goes for fliers in the mail or yard signs on street corners.
Those ads and signs mean campaign money is flowing into the state, and this past Wednesday, New Hampshire candidates filed their latest campaign finance reports.
NHPR correspondent Brian Wallstin joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson with a little of what’s in those reports.