Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Look North Tonight: Aurora Borealis Stargazing Tips
- Updated: Garcia Slams Obamacare But Won't Say How She Is Covered
- UNH Math Professor Receives 2014 MacArthur 'Genius' Award After Prime Number Discovery
- Edible Packaging? Retailers Not Quite Ready For Stonyfield's Wrapperless Yogurt
- New Farmer-To-Locavore Business Model At Odds With State Regulations
Mon March 26, 2012
New Hampshire Again Debates Abortion
Last year, the legislature adopted a parental notification law, over Governor Lynch’s veto. Now, three House bills would further raise the threshold for abortion, including one that’s attracted the most attention: requiring doctors give women detailed information about fetal development while considering abortion.
- Senator Ray White - Republican Senator from Bedford. He is a co-sponsor of the “Women’s Right to Know” law.
- Representative Candace Bouchard - Democrat State Representative from Concord.
We'll also hear from
- Lydia Saad - Senior Editor for Gallap Poll.