Most Active Stories
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- With New Home, 3S Artspace Hopes To Be Hub For Arts, Food In Portsmouth
- Citing Lack Of Support, Broderick Steps Down From UNH Law Post
- Spring Book Picks 2015
Mon March 26, 2012
New Hampshire Again Debates Abortion
Last year, the legislature adopted a parental notification law, over Governor Lynch’s veto. Now, three House bills would further raise the threshold for abortion, including one that’s attracted the most attention: requiring doctors give women detailed information about fetal development while considering abortion.
- Senator Ray White - Republican Senator from Bedford. He is a co-sponsor of the “Women’s Right to Know” law.
- Representative Candace Bouchard - Democrat State Representative from Concord.
We'll also hear from
- Lydia Saad - Senior Editor for Gallap Poll.