Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Spring Skiing In Tuckerman Is Best It's Been In Decades
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Mon March 26, 2012
New Hampshire Again Debates Abortion
Last year, the legislature adopted a parental notification law, over Governor Lynch’s veto. Now, three House bills would further raise the threshold for abortion, including one that’s attracted the most attention: requiring doctors give women detailed information about fetal development while considering abortion.
- Senator Ray White - Republican Senator from Bedford. He is a co-sponsor of the “Women’s Right to Know” law.
- Representative Candace Bouchard - Democrat State Representative from Concord.
We'll also hear from
- Lydia Saad - Senior Editor for Gallap Poll.