Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Mon March 26, 2012
New Hampshire Again Debates Abortion
Last year, the legislature adopted a parental notification law, over Governor Lynch’s veto. Now, three House bills would further raise the threshold for abortion, including one that’s attracted the most attention: requiring doctors give women detailed information about fetal development while considering abortion.
- Senator Ray White - Republican Senator from Bedford. He is a co-sponsor of the “Women’s Right to Know” law.
- Representative Candace Bouchard - Democrat State Representative from Concord.
We'll also hear from
- Lydia Saad - Senior Editor for Gallap Poll.