Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Mon March 26, 2012
New Hampshire Again Debates Abortion
Last year, the legislature adopted a parental notification law, over Governor Lynch’s veto. Now, three House bills would further raise the threshold for abortion, including one that’s attracted the most attention: requiring doctors give women detailed information about fetal development while considering abortion.
- Senator Ray White - Republican Senator from Bedford. He is a co-sponsor of the “Women’s Right to Know” law.
- Representative Candace Bouchard - Democrat State Representative from Concord.
We'll also hear from
- Lydia Saad - Senior Editor for Gallap Poll.