Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
All Things Considered
Fri February 24, 2012
New Hampshire Artist and "Web Adventurer" Sets His Sights on Space
Ask people who know John Herman of Newmarket and they’ll tell you he keeps really busy –plays, meetups, video blogs, improv comedy, music… He’s basically everywhere at once, but there’s one place even John Herman hasn’t gone (yet): space.
That may change, as John is one of 20 semifinalists in the Space Race 2012 contest; the winner goes into sub-orbital flight on a trip with a commercial spaceflight company.
John Herman talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about his newest project - which, by the way, happens to be nestled in between several other projects: a series of plays about the apocalypse and getting his head shaved for charity.