Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Sun June 29, 2014
New Hampshire Beaches Get High Marks For Water Quality
Three beaches in New Hampshire are getting high marks for clean water quality.
The beaches are Hampton Beach State Park, Wallis Sands Beach at Wallis Road, and Wallis Sands State Park beach.
The Natural Resources Defense Council put them at "superstar" status along with 32 other beaches nationally in its annual "Testing the Waters" report.
Officials say New Hampshire ranks second out of 30 states that are part of the EPA's beach monitoring program.