Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Business and Economy
Mon December 5, 2011
New Hampshire Business Owners Feeling A Lot of Caution, a Little Optimism for 2012
Each year the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire surveys business owners to guage the state’s economic climate and what’s on the minds of business owners.
It’s a pretty detailed survey, but reporter Amanda Loder of State Impact New Hampshire has read through it, knows it inside and out, and shares the details with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.