Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Hassan: Granite Staters Should Prepare For 'Days-Long' Outages
Business and Economy
Mon December 5, 2011
New Hampshire Business Owners Feeling A Lot of Caution, a Little Optimism for 2012
Each year the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire surveys business owners to guage the state’s economic climate and what’s on the minds of business owners.
It’s a pretty detailed survey, but reporter Amanda Loder of State Impact New Hampshire has read through it, knows it inside and out, and shares the details with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.