Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Business and Economy
Mon December 5, 2011
New Hampshire Business Owners Feeling A Lot of Caution, a Little Optimism for 2012
Each year the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire surveys business owners to guage the state’s economic climate and what’s on the minds of business owners.
It’s a pretty detailed survey, but reporter Amanda Loder of State Impact New Hampshire has read through it, knows it inside and out, and shares the details with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.