Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Business and Economy
Mon December 5, 2011
New Hampshire Business Owners Feeling A Lot of Caution, a Little Optimism for 2012
Each year the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire surveys business owners to guage the state’s economic climate and what’s on the minds of business owners.
It’s a pretty detailed survey, but reporter Amanda Loder of State Impact New Hampshire has read through it, knows it inside and out, and shares the details with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.