Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Business and Economy
Mon December 5, 2011
New Hampshire Business Owners Feeling A Lot of Caution, a Little Optimism for 2012
Each year the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire surveys business owners to guage the state’s economic climate and what’s on the minds of business owners.
It’s a pretty detailed survey, but reporter Amanda Loder of State Impact New Hampshire has read through it, knows it inside and out, and shares the details with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.